HowNow can import:
Documents from a folder on a hard drive, CD or memory stick,
- Documents from a HowNow Export File,
Note: HowNow will create a new edition of a document if it already exists in the database.
To import, select Import icon from the the Knowledge Tab.
The Import Wizard dialog will appear.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Files in a Folder to import documents from a folder
- Files in a Folder with Profiles
- Files in a HowNow Export File to import documents stored in a HowNow Export File
2. The Location Tab will appear. Click the browse button to select a folder or a HowNow Export File, depending on the setting chosen above.
3. A list of files will appear. Use the checkbox beside each file to deselect/select the file for import.
4. Click the Process button to start the import.
Note: The 'Checked Out' setting of each document will be automatically cleared during the import.