Only Administrators or Content Administrators can perform this function.
The following procedure assumes you have already assigned an Item to a Content Module. Refer to Assigning Documents (Items) to a Content Module.
To remove an Item (document) from a Content Module:
- Search for the Item in HowNow in the Knowledge area so that it appears in the search results list.
- Right-click on the Item and select Profile. The Edit Profile dialog will appear, displaying the Profile tab. Click on the Advanced tab.
- Click in the Content Release column of the relevant row in the Content Module list so that the cursor is flashing in the Content Release column, next to the relevant Content Module.
- Click the Remove button. The Confirm dialog appears.
- Check that the correct Content Module appears on the Confirm dialog, and then click Yes.
Note: This action does not delete the Content Module from the database. It simply removes this Item from the Content Module.
- The Confirm dialog will close, returning you to the Edit Profile dialog. Notice that the Content Module you removed from the Item is no longer listed in the Content Module list.
- Click OK.